The rmes.composition program allows to give the length and the word composition of a given sequence. The length is defined by the sum of the number of valid characters and of the number of separators.
The basic command is :
rmes.composition [options] -s <filename>
- -s <filename>
- sets the sequence file in FASTA or GenBank format,
and the options are :
- -l <int> or --length <int>
- (value required) specifies the word length,
- -i <int> or --lmin <int>
- (value required) specifies the minimal word length,
- -a <int> or --lmax <int>
- (value required) specifies the maximal word length,
- uses the amino acid alphabet.
If no word length is mentioned then the letter composition will be provided.
For more details, please refer to the user guide